Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pricing and a new session!

So, I just realized that I haven’t put any of my pricing on here. I’m working on some advertising pieces and when I finish them I’ll post them on the blog. Until then, I’ll just list them…

Portrait Sessions…$150
Your session includes:
Unlimited clothing changes
3 locations
No time limit!
As a mom, I understand kid’s do not always cooperate, so giving them 30 minutes to smile and hoping you get a few good pictures doesn’t always cut it. You’re paying for your session and you’re going to get pictures that you love and will cherish for a lifetime! Unlike chain photo stores, you will not be rushed during your session; I will take the time to capture great photos!

Currently, I specialize in Newborn, Children, Family, Seniors, Engagement, and Bridal Portraits. I’ve recently started advertising for a new session… The Dress! The day you choose your wedding gown is a day you will remember forever! Trying on every wedding gown you see, looking for that perfect dress… capture it in photographs! You can purchase The Dress sessions separately or you can purchase a bridal package that includes The Dress and bridal photos for $250. An Engagement session can be added for $110 more, a $450 value for $360!

I only have a limited number of sessions open for May and June and they are filling up quick so if you are needing portraits, book fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment